we would like to inform you that legislative decree n. 196 dated 30th June 2003 ("Personal data protection code") states that everyone has the right to the protection of their personal data.
According to the regulation, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of privacy and rights.
As foreseen under article 13 of legislative decree n.196/2003, therefore, we hereby give you the following information:
At any time you may exercise your rights against the holder of the processing, as agreed under art.7 of legislative decree.196/2003, that we hereby entirely recall for your interest:
Legislative decree n.196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data
concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data
- of the purposes and methods of the processing
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as
also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though
they are relevant to the purpose of the collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the
purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys